- At least college graduate of any 4-year course
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience as an HR Supervisor or in a similar role
- Experience and exposure to all facets of HR especially Compensation and Benefits, Employee Engagement, Employee and Labor Relations
- Analytical, creative, strong leadership capabilities and can influence people effectively; responsible especially when it comes to handling money
- Ability to work well with people from all levels of the organization
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English; knowledge of Kapampangan would be an asset but not required
- Computer literate especially in Google Suite or is techie enough to learn quickly
- Amenable to work on shifting schedules
Reports To: Head of HR
Role Synopsis: Accountable for supporting the Head of HR in the delivery of HR-related activities of Support Angeles at the level of quality defined
- Handles complicated (final warning and up) Disciplinary Cases and ensures timely serving of NTE's and NOD's to all employees.
- Conducts investigation and admin hearing as needed and liaises with all parties involved.
- Signs for all NTEs and NODs except those that have a sanction of Review for Termination.
- Also responsible for the HR Reply to the Prolonged Absences Report, Triggering RTWO Process and ensuring it’s completion
- Timekeeping and Payroll Disputes
- Reviews timekeeping data in a timely fashion to ensure minimal payroll disputes.
- Submits data to Accounting for Payroll Processing
- Investigates and resolves any payroll disputes that may arise in proper coordination with Employee Engagement Council
Employee Engagement and Retention
- In charge of coordinating with CORE team in organizing site-wide employee engagement activities such as but not limited to: family day, Christmas party, summer outing, sports fest, etc
- Coordinates with Workforce to ensure the proper scheduling, organization and participation of employees to any Focus Group Discussion, Random Drug Testing, HRIS Rollouts, etc
- Suggests and implements any HR-initiated activities that will increase employee engagement and tenure
- Represents HR in the absence of the HR Head and assists the rest of the members of the HR Team with their tasks as and when needed
- Answers any employee escalations especially in relation to the COC
- Any other related tasks or special projects that may be assigned to him/her from time to time his/her supervisor.