We’re a fast-growing SAAS consumer tech company with customers around the world. We've been in business for more than 11 years, we’re highly profitable, growing, and actively hiring. Our team consists of over 800 (and growing) people worldwide, over 70% of which are our customer support team based in Angeles City.
- Successful business in a fast-growing industry. The market is growing quickly, and we’re gaining market-share by executing well on all fronts including product, marketing, operations, and customer support.
- We run 24/7 customer support with live-chat and email, and get some of the highest quality ratings in the industry. Even though that part of our team is based in the Philippines, it’s considered in-house, hired and managed directly. We’re looking to hire hundreds more agents, which presents unique challenges in maintaining quality for IT support.
- Meritocratic culture with fast decision-making
IT/Cloud Support Engineer
Join our world-class IT support team that supports our core call center functions as well as our staff located around the world. You’ll have the opportunity to actively contribute to valuable work in our IT support organization, including working on some of the latest SaaS technologies and services that we deliver to our staff.
Our IT infrastructure roughly looks like this:
- Identity by Okta for 50+ SAAS services
- Workstations include Mac, Linux, Windows, Chromebooks/Chromeboxes
- Very little on-premise infrastructure. We’re cloud-based as much as possible.
- Workstations run device-management and endpoint protection clients
- SIEM monitors events from endpoint-protection, SAAS services, and networks.
On a day to day basis you’ll be providing on-site support for our customer service team’s 24/7 operations. That means you’ll be supporting onboarding, offboarding, hardware provisioning, and help desk services when things go aren’t working. You also provide basic support/management of our local network equipment such as juniper switches and Palo Alto Firewalls. You’ll also support virtual VMWare infrastructure utilized for quality assurance and other testing teams. Since you’ll be part of the core organization’s IT team, you’ll also be able to learn from the higher-tier engineers and support the core organization, where we run over 100 different SaaS services.
As an individual contributor on our IT support team, you’ll have a broad set of responsibilities including:
- Identify, prioritize and resolve reported problems including data, account administration, desktop hardware/software, application issues, and escalate to the next tier when appropriate
- Support the management of over 100 SaaS services for the entire organization, including GSuite, Okta, and more.
- Monitor a helpdesk to provide support to 500+ geographically dispersed users and respond to tickets within the SLA
- Managing an on-site Palo Alto firewall
- Managing Juniper switches
- Work closely with IT/vendors/partners
- Maintain an inventory of consumable IT products and where/how to restock them locally
Required Skills - IT/Cloud Support Engineer
- Act as a mentor to IT/Cloud support specialists
- Act as an escalation point for tougher problems
- Maintain and update an inventory of systems and services
- Identify, prioritize and resolve reported problems including data, account administration, desktop hardware/software, and application issues.
- Intermediate knowledge of managing SaaS services such as G Suite, Okta, 1Password, and more
- Comfortable with endpoint management solutions such as Workspace One
- Intermediate understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, and VPN configurations
- Reports initially to our VP of Security and IT, based in Singapore, and eventually to the IT/Cloud Support IT Lead.