As an individual contributor on our IT support team, you’ll have a broad set of responsibilities including:
- Onboard new-hires, provision laptops, and provide basic helpdesk support.
- Identify, prioritize and resolve reported problems including data, account administration, desktop hardware/software, application issues, and escalate to the next tier when appropriate
- Perform tier-1 support requests on various cloud services such as GSuite, Okta, and more
- Monitor a helpdesk to provide support to 500+ geographically dispersed users and respond to tickets within the SLA
- Work closely with IT/vendors/partners
- Maintain an inventory of consumable IT products and where/how to restock them locally
Required Skills - IT/Cloud Support Engineer
- Act as an escalation point for tougher problems from tier 1 specialists
- Maintain and update an inventory of systems and services
- Identify, prioritize and resolve reported problems including data, account administration, desktop hardware/software, and application issues.
- Intermediate knowledge of managing SaaS services such as G Suite, Okta, 1Password, and more
- Comfortable with endpoint management solutions such as Workspace One
- Intermediate understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, and VPN configurations