- The role is to provide top-level assistance with project management engagement for our Site Director. You should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on his behalf. You should be able to draft documents and help the Site Director with any necessary meeting preparations.
- Usually, this means managing processes methodically and strategically, plus communicating proactively so the Site Director is more available to make critical, high-level business decisions that only he is qualified to make. With all that needs to be done in a single day, the Executive Assistant ensures that the Site Director has the time and bandwidth to do what only he can do, and delegate the rest appropriately.
- Interested in pursuing this career path? Read on to learn which skills are necessary for this essential role.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Punctual, Diplomatic and skilled conversationalists in both written and verbal form.
- Must have excellent organization and customer service skills.
Experience in project management (handling tasks from conceptualization to execution, monitoring and completion)
Able to resolve issues and identify solutions through reports generation and data analysis.
Must be knowledgeable in Excel and can navigate in different Google and Microsoft applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
The executive assistant will be expected to fulfill additional “duties as assigned